– Information which you supply to Fore / Adventure in the exercise of your choice to do so for the purposes of enquiry or contract, which may include certain information which Fore / Adventure requests, which may be compulsory or not. In general, compulsory information is oriented towards establishing a proper basis for contractual relations, for example, as to customer or contact identity, address (necessary for financial processing), usual contact information, including email and at least one active telephone number, and necessary age particulars, and non-compulsory information is oriented to Fore / Adventure’s better understanding customer needs and preferences including, where the customer wishes it, marketing communications – all of this is “Customer Data”.
– You should be aware that all businesses may be required in specified circumstances to report to the police or other relevant authorities’ activities regarded to be criminal, otherwise unlawful or potentially so, including in relation to so-called identify fraud, and that your rights and Fore / Adventure’s obligations to you in respect of Customer Data or otherwise, may be subject to and overridden by public interest and our obligation to comply with the investigations and enquiries of proper authorities.
– Fore / Adventure will only hold Customer Data which you provide with your consent. Fore / Adventure may reasonably assume consent on a continuing basis where you engage Fore / Adventure or subscribe to one or other of its Services and the relevant contract has not been terminated.
– In respect of marketing Fore / Adventure believes that many people may be interested in information about Fore / Adventure’s activities, products and Services, and other related information, whether a customer of Fore / Adventure or not. Accordingly, we offer the opportunity to sign up to receive newsletters from us as well as other communications in respect of material which we believe may be of interest to you. Such marketing activities by us are always subject to your explicit consent and you may at any time unsubscribe from our mailings altogether or modify your preferences. We do not provide your personal information to external organisations (businesses other than Fore / Adventure) for their own marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
– For the purposes of the proper running and administration of Fore / Adventure’s business, including accounting, we may handle, including via a data processor, the following “Other Information”:
• Information relating to work undertaken specific to a customer, e.g. time/task recording;
• Financial information relating to retainer, invoicing and payment. Fore / Adventure may collect and store billing address information but only in compliance with applicable legislation or regulation and with your permission;
• Information relating to visits to Fore / Adventure’s web services and other activities connected with the Services. This may include information about how you are accessing and using the Fore / Adventure’s website and the Services, including past work, administrative and support communications, including in respect of any complaints, and how you engage with features, content, and any links, and what integrations and embeds you use (in so far as Fore / Adventure operates them);
• Contact information, including any you elect to share with us by way of any application (e.g. by way of so-called “sharing”);
• Log data. This is information compiled, for example, whenever you visit a website, or your mobile app sends and receives data as you use it. This log data may include your so-called Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page or pages you visited before accessing Fore / Adventure’s Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data. This list is not exhaustive;
• Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. Wi-Fi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location;
• In respect of Other Information, Fore / Adventure will always respect such rights as you may exercise to block, restrict or manage information as set out above, including by way of settings in your relevant device/s.