Seasonal Bushcraft For Families – Special 2 Hour Course
Seasonal Bushcraft For Families Details
2 Hour Seasonal Bushcraft Course For Families
Group Size: 12
Great for families
Location: Middle Beach, Studland
Suitable for anyone
Available: Available year-round during in school holidays
Please bring appropriate clothing and footwear
Seasonal Bushcraft For Families Reviews
“Fantastic day out for my family at the Halloween Seasonal Bushcraft For Families. Was really well organised and we came away with a few things that we had made. Ollie was a fantastic instructor and I can’t thank Jade & Dan enough for arranging this for us.”
“My entire family loved the Easter bushcraft session, there was something entertaining for everyone, not just the little ones. Barty still uses his easter spoon that he whittled. We will be back for the November special – thoroughly recommend for a family trip out to the woods”
“My only problem with this seasonal special family bushcraft is that we can’t do it again next week! Loved every moment and the kids really enjoyed being out and learning about nature. Thank you – you made the woods ‘cool'”
“Highly, highly recommend. This well organised and thoughtfully entertaining experience was the perfect family excursion. Fantastic value for money”
Seasonal Bushcraft For Families Questions
Embrace the seasons with us on our special Seasonal Bushcraft For Families sessions on weekends and midweek during half term and school holidays in Dorset (min age 4+). In keeping with tradition (and to keep the grown-ups happy!) during these fun sessions there will be themed activities such as wooden egg hunt crafts at Easter and Halloween spooky stories and broomstick making during Halloween as well as all the usual bushcraft activities. Head to the events page to see what’s coming up.
Connecting people to nature is our passion. Our team loves nothing better than helping families learn new outdoor skills to enjoy their time outside together more. We have some super bushcraft buffs on our team who love to share their knowledge and outdoor expertise with you. Gather your tribe and join us in the woods to learn all sorts of bushcraft skills.
Depending on the Seasonal Bushcraft For Families seasons and conditions on the day your session will involve several short activities. You will learn skills that you can take away to develop and build on together outdoors. Our family-friendly activities include shelter building, tool use, camp crafts, and fire lighting – using different techniques like flint and steel and cooking tasty treats like smores on your fire.
- All of our Bushcraft sessions run from our Hutquarters in Studland.
- Please arrive at our base in the car park 10 minutes before your adventure begins to ensure a savvy start as unfortunately, we can’t hold the session if you are late.
- On arriving at our base in Studland you will be given a short introduction to the day before being immersed in the great outdoors.
What To Bring
Bring clothes suitable for the seasons and the weather on the day. That means full waterproofs, sturdy covered footwear – walking/welly boots. Wear some old clothes due to brambles and fire lighting. Just remember that we will be outside no matter the weather!
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child to guardian ratio 1 – 2 for under 8s / 1 – 4 for over 8s / 1 – 6 for over 12s.
- The private Seasonal Bushcraft For Families courses are £240 for groups of up to 12. If your group is larger than 12 we can still accommodate you.
- We can work with groups of up to 24. For larger groups, we run multiple groups of up to 12 at the same time to make up a larger group size. You will still need to book an entire group of up to 12 even if your group size is smaller than this.
- The min age is 4+ for the bespoke sessions.
- To book a bespoke session select the book ‘entire activity’ button and this session will be booked privately for your group. Please contact us directly if there are not enough sessions available to book your entire group and we can check if we have availability to add more.
2 Hours Outdoor Skills
Traverse The Dorset Coast
Full Day Course
Bushcraft, Foraging, And Campfire
2 Hours Paddleboarding
Introduction To Sup
Wild Food Experience
Forage And Feast
2 Hours At Old Harry