Children’s Summer Holiday Adventure Days
Children’s Summer Holiday Adventure Days Details
Children’s Summer Holiday Adventure Days
6 hours 30 minutes
Group Size: 20
A full day of outdoor activities
Location: Middle Beach, Studland
Bushcraft, Forest School and Watersports activities
Available: during the summer school holidays
Please bring swimwear, footwear, lunch and drinks
Children’s Summer Holiday Adventure Days Reviews
“So we get a whole day without the kids and they get to have the time of their lives whilst exercising in the great outdoors? Sign us up! Well, we did and the kids absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for providing your Children’s summer holiday adventure day- it was just what we needed”
Mary & Tom P
“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. The kids loved the paddleboarding, creating art on the beach, playing games together, and the scavenger hunts”
“Fore Adventure’s children’s summer holiday adventure days are a holiday within a holiday. We spend two weeks camping in Purbeck every year and for the kids to have a break from us (!) was perfect, the fun stories they came back with were worth every penny”
“Our kids spent the day playing on the sea and beach with Fore Adventure, we spent our day walking the coastal path and picnicking in the sun – highly recommended”
Children’s Summer Holiday Adventure Days Information
6If you’re looking for an adventure that your children can enjoy during the school holidays whilst you’re working or if you want to give your child a unique experience whilst you are on holiday in Dorset then we have superb activities for children in Studland where we run children’s outdoor adventure days.
On our Childrens Adventure Days in Dorset your children will spend the day exploring our local playground of cliffs, shore, sea, beach, woods and heathland. While content may vary day to day according to the tides and conditions we have a raft of activities and stimulating outdoor experiences that aim to show your little ones just how great the outdoors really is.
Stand Up Paddle boarding, kayaking, Beach based art, scavenger hunts, tool use, woodcraft, shelter building, foraging, fishing, rockpooling, bushcraft, wild cooking are just a handful of the outdoor antics we get up to in the school holidays. You might even find yourself wanting to go back to school for this.
We hold our AALA licence for watersports so our paddlesport instructors hold appropriate National governing body qualifications where appropriate. For our land based sessions staff are in house trained and overseen by qualified beach school and forest school practitioners and ethnobotanists, your kids couldn’t be in better hands on our adventures.
*We release dates for these days in June every year. Usual days run from 09.30-16.00 every wednesday throughout the summer holidays in August priced at £50pp per day (suggested age 10-16 years).
On our children’s adventure days, your child will have the opportunity to get involved in a whole range of outdoor activities with fore adventure. Beach-based art, scavenger hunts, tool use, woodland craft, outdoor games, den building, foraging, rock pooling, bushcraft, kayaking, paddleboarding, forest and beach school are just a handful of the outdoor antics we get up to.
The day will start at 0930 when you will meet at our hutquaters in the middle beach car park at Studland.
Your child can leave their belongings and lunch here and then their adventure day will swiftly begin!
We split the day into a half-day wet session on the water and half day dry session on the beach and in the nearby woodland with breaks for snacks and lunch.
The day finishes at 1600.
What To Bring
- Your child will need to come prepared for the day with appropriate clothes for being outdoors and swimwear.
- They will need to bring footwear (old trainers or aqua shoes do just the job)
- They will need to wear swimwear or shorts to wear under our wetsuits. Make sure you pack a packed lunch, snacks, swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, a change of clothes, a towel, and a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- A base layer can be worn under our wetsuits (man-made fabric as cotton will retain water). You can bring your own wetsuits or we have center suits to use.
Minimum Age/ Price
£50pp 10-16 years
- We can run these adventures as private events, for £1000 for groups of up to 20.
- The min age is 8+ on bespoke family adventure days.
- To book a bespoke course select the book ‘entire activity’ button and this session will be booked privately for your group. Please contact us directly if there are not enough sessions available to book your entire group or the date you want and we can check if we have availability to add more.