Night Time Kayak Tour
Night Time Kayak Tour Details
Night Time Kayak Tour In Studland Bay
Group Of 10
Great for couples and friends
Location: Middle Beach, Studland
Suitable for those with a bit of experience
Available: April — October
Please Bring: swimwear and footwear
Night Time Kayak Tour Reviews
“We booked in on the nighttime kayak tour and were blown away. An incredible sunset followed by a clear view of the milky way, all against the backdrop of Old Harry Rocks stack. A once in a life time experience that will stay with my wife and I forever – thank you so much Fore Adventure”
“Our night time kayaking tour was an amazing experience. Thank you so much Dan for all of your words of wisdom and hilarious jokes. We’ve never seen so many stars reflecting on the sea, so calm and beautiful!”
“That has to have been one of the best nights of my life – I was followed by a seal under moonlight! The paddling was great too, thank you.”
“That was an outdoors experience we will never forget. We have never seen such a clear night sky, it even came out in our photos as you can see. We are both looking to do it again in the future. Thanks for all of the giggles Dan, I’m sorry mine scared the seal away”
Night Time Kayak Tour Questions
Night Time Sit On Top Kayaking in Studland bay | 3 hours | £70pp
Join us for a new nighttime adventure in Dorset. As dusk falls you will head off on your kayaks and leave the beach to the sound of Oystercatchers and waves breaking gently on the sand. As we kayak across Studland Bay darkness falls and your senses will come alive. The stars overhead keep us company as we paddle our way to Old Harry Rocks looming ahead out of the darkness.
After landing and a hot drink, we will head back the way we came hopefully encountering some phosphorescence. This kayaking adventure is perfect for those who are comfortable on a sit-on-top kayak in the daytime as well as for the more kayak savvy.
*Please note children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, Min suggested age 16+ for night time kayak tour.
- Unless we tell you something else all of our night time kayak tours run from our Hutquarters on Middle Beach in Studland.
- Please arrive at our base in the car park 10 minutes before your adventure begins to ensure a savvy start as we, unfortunately, can’t hold the session if you are late.
- You will need to be ready in your swimwear for a swift change into wetsuits.
- After a quick change, you will make your way down to our beach hut down on the beach.
- After a short safety briefing, you will kayak out to explore the majestic Old Harry Rocks. We hug the coastline and stay in mostly shallow water all the way. At Old Harry, we enter deeper water and explore the cliffs and sea stacks further.
- This trip is on double sea kayaks. We have some single kayaks reserved for groups booking as an odd number.
What To Bring
- You will need to bring footwear (old trainers or aqua shoes do just the job).
- You will need to wear your swimming cossie or shorts underneath our wetsuits. Make sure you bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a change of clothes, a towel, and a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- In winter you will need to wear a base layer under our wetsuit (manmade fabric as cotton will retain water). Hats and gloves are a good idea too, as well as a snug fleece and some warm socks for afterward!
- You will need to bring a headtorch.
- £70pp (minimum age allowed is 16 years).
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The private night time kayak tours are £700 for groups of up to 10. If your group is larger than 10 we can still accommodate you.
- We can work with groups of up to 30. For larger groups, we run multiple groups of up to 10 at the same time to make up a larger group size. You will still need to book an entire group of up to 10 even if your group size is smaller than this.
- The min age is 16+ on nighttime tours.
- To book a bespoke trip select the book ‘entire activity’ button on the booking page and this session will be booked privately for your group. Please contact us directly if there are not enough sessions available to book your entire group and we can check if we have availability to add more.
Half Day At Old Harry
2 Hours At Old Harry
Half Day At Old Harry
Beginners Sea Kayaking
Coastal Wild Food
Kayak, Fish, And Forage
Coastal Food Experience
Kayak, Fish, Forage And Feast
2 Hours Paddleboarding
Introduction To Sup
Full Day At Old Harry
Intermediate Sea Kayaking