Private Sea Kayaking Tuition
Private Sea Kayaking Tuition Details
Private Sea Kayaking Tuition
Group Size: 4
Great for individuals and groups
Suitable for those with a bit of experience
Available: April — October
Please bring swimwear and footwear
Private Sea Kayaking Tuition Reviews
“Dan was brilliant, I’ve been sea kayaking on and off for a number of years and really wanted to increase my confidence in all types of waters. I spent a day with Fore Adventure on their private sea kayaking tuition paddling around Old Harry Rocks and beyond, practicing techniques and learning a lot more. I found Dan very friendly and informative and will be booking in again for more improvement next year”
“We regularly like to paddle on the sea as a group but have found in the past that our different levels of skill can be a bit of a problem. Our tutor, Dan was great, he could immediately see where my lesser experienced friends needed to concentrate on their sea kayaking skills and even had us helping them whilst perfecting our own techniques. As a group, we are a lot more confident (and safety aware) than we have ever been. Thanks Fore Adventure – Highly recommended”
“I attended the full-day intermediate sea kayaking last year with a group from work. Ever since I have been itching to get back into the waters around Old Harry Rocks. Private sea kayaking tuition allowed me the opportunity to focus on my own skills, particularly my abilities in the water with a much smaller group. If you have some time in a sea kayak under your belt I would defo recommend this tuition to iron out any kinks”
“Every year we visit the Dorset coast as a group of three families with our grown-up children. A few years back we all bought ourselves sea kayaks and learned how to use them with Fore Adventure. The private session meant that we could all focus on improving our skills as a group (as well as refresh on safety aspects) and we had a brilliant time too.”
Private Sea Kayaking Tuition Questions
If you have given kayaking a go before and want to see how you can develop your skills we can offer tailor-made private sea kayaking tuition sessions to ensure you get the most out of your time on the water with us.
There can be no doubt that this is by far the quickest and most successful way of improving your paddling ability and kayaking skills. We can tailor your time with us to ensure that you progress as much as possible and take the time to debrief you at the end of the day making sure you leave with a well-thought-through action plan to move forward.
Group Sea Kayaking
Perhaps as a group of sea paddlers, you just want to improve your skills on the sea but you are not interested in BC courses. We can put together a private sea kayaking tuition itinerary to suit your group’s needs, available as a half-day or full-day sea kayaking service. Perhaps tie the day in with exploring the islands and channels of Poole Harbour or a trip around to Swanage or further along the Jurassic coast taking in the sights of Old Harry Rocks!
Bespoke tuition – Half Day For 1 £180 / 2 people £240 / 3 – 4 £300 / 5-6 £360
Full Day For 1 £360 / 2 people £460 / 3 – 4 £560 / 5-6 £660
(please note – bespoke options for up to 4 people are only available midweek outside of school holidays, we can run bespoke for groups of 5-6 on weekends and throughout the holidays)
- Unless we tell you something else all of our sea kayaking sessions run from our Hutquarters on Middle beach in Studland. If this trip will be running at a different venue you will be notified prior to joining.
- Please arrive at our base in the car park 10 minutes before your adventure begins to ensure a savvy start as we, unfortunately, can’t hold the session if you are late.
- You will need to be ready in your swimwear for a swift change into wetsuits.
- After a quick change, you will make your way down to our beach hut down on the beach.
- After a short safety briefing, we will get on the water and start our adventure.
- This trip is in single closed cockpit kayaks.
What To Bring
- You will need to bring footwear (old trainers or aqua shoes do just the job).
- You will need to wear your swimming cossie or shorts underneath our wetsuits. Make sure you bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a change of clothes, a towel, and a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- In winter you will need to wear a base layer under our wetsuit (manmade fabric as cotton will retain water). Hats and gloves are a good idea too, as well as a snug fleece and some warm socks for afterward!
Minimum Age/ Pricing
- The minimum age allowed is 18 years.
- Small groups of up to 4.
- Bespoke tuition – Half Day For 1 £180 / 2 people £240 / 3 – 4 £300 / 5-6 £360.
- Full Day For 1 £360 / 2 people £460 / 3 – 4 £560 / 5-6 £660.
- To book a bespoke private sea kayaking tuition course already scheduled select the book ‘entire activity’ button and this session will be booked privately for your group.
- Please contact us directly if there are not enough sessions available to book your entire group and we can check if we have availability to add more.
Coastal Food Experience
Kayak, Fish, Forage And Feast
Half Day At Old Harry
Stars Over The Sea
Night Time Kayak Tour
Full Day At Old Harry
Advanced Sea Kayaking
Paddleboarding At Old Harry
Half Day At Studland Bay